Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sick Day!

So on June 21 (yes I know I am super behind) we decided to try eating at Long John Silvers for dinner. BIG mistake! At about 10 Eric and I decided to go to bed and he stood up and got sick. Well neither the kids nor I had been feeling sick so we just thought maybe it was what he had for lunch. Well at about 12:30 Cadence starts freaking out. I went in her room and she had throw up everywhere. She was bawling and kept saying "sorry mom I didn't mean to." Once I got her calmed down and cleaned up I put her in our bed while I went to clean up her room. Well I hadn't even made it to her room when Eric started yelling for me because Cadence was sick again. So I moved them both to the couch downstairs and cleaned both hers and my rooms. Once they were all clean I sent Eric back upstairs so he could sleep because he had work in the morning. Then I got sick. At about 2 Brandyn woke up sick as well. Finally at 4:30 I got cadence and Brandyn to sleep on the couch so I tried to sleep a little before Kasey woke up. Eric got up for work and that woke Brandyn up. And some how he had only slept for about an hour and he was up running around like nothing had even happened. Eric ended up coming home once he got someone to cover him and we just laid on the couch for pretty much the whole day and the next. But we did learn a very good lesson: don't eat at Long John Silvers.

No comments:

Post a Comment